Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's Finally Looking Like Summer Here

I don't want this to turn into a 'follow my injury progress' blog but it's honestly hard not to. My world has been broken apart into bits, before the accident and after the accident. Days revolve around physio therapy, massage therapy, chiropractic treatments, acupuncture, aquafit, blood tests, prescription refills... the list seems endless and really not very much fun. Right now this is my job, getting better. I've been told that I can expect 100% back from my leg but I need to make that happen. Making that happen is a whole lot o' work and not very entertaining. Hopefully I'm breaking some sort of silence here by acknowledging this and putting it out there.

Little bits of my life before the accident are gleaming through. It's getting there and I'll keep you up to date.

Now where did I leave that knitting?....

No comments: