Friday, January 21, 2011

Still Knitting

I have had my needles flying lately. Things for me, things for the shop. I'm keeping busy that's for sure.

By word of mouth I have filled two sock Knit In Clinics. I'm seeing a lot more socks in my future!



I don't think anyone has seen this around here. This is Elizabeth Zimmermann's amazing Baby Suprise Jacket. Not entirely original 13 450 other people on Ravelry have made this. I knit mine in three colours of Vintage to create the random stripe. This pattern really is ingenious, I can see why so many people love it.



This is the Button Tab Hat (Ravelry link) knit again, in Vintage. I lost count of how many of these I made over Christmas. This is the one Mom got in her Twelve Days of Christmas.



And this awesomeness is my new hat. Sockhead hat knit in Serenity 20 Cashmere blend from Zen Yarn Garden. Love... that's all I can say.

No comments: