Friday, January 30, 2009

Boom Town Adventures


I wish I had some snazzy links to send you to about this new project I got to help out on. Boom Town Adventures is a 'choose your own adventure' style documentary that is being done about Cobalt, ON.

Cobalt declared their entire town a historical site some years ago and really is working hard and breaking new ground on historical tourism.

I was called in to help dress the characters for the shoot. This is Bert Dewsbury, the intrepid real estate agent turned prospector. He's looking rather dapper if I do say myself.

So the concept is that you will be able to access this documentary online and make decisions for the people as you did in those great 'choose your own adventure' books of the 80's. I can't wait to see how the final project comes together.

No comments: