Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wow, it’s been a whirlwind month hasn’t it? I have so many projects I can show off now that they are living with their new owners. For those of you who come here for pretty things, I’ll get to that soon, I promise.
For tonight, I want to point every one over to the Yarn Harlot’s blog for December 25th because, as usual, she has summed up the emotions and the stress that can come with this time of year with grace and poise.
I truly am blessed, surrounded by people that love me and an excess of food and gifts. I just want to thank every one of you for being part of the last year and being with me on this journey. Take a second, have a look around and appreciate how good we have it. Then maybe, consider supporting Doctors Without Borders, there are a lot of people out there who aren’t so lucky.
The very best of the Season everyone.
Bea

No comments: