Sunday, July 29, 2007

What's on the Needles

Ummm.. yeah, I think this is getting out of control. I may have to frog some things.

Mystery Stole 3 - in black alpaca Elann laceweight. I'm loving it, this is the most challenging thing I've ever knit.

Scotch Thistle Stole - in... purple. I'm also loving this, it is a Christmas present I hope.

Hedera - in Seacost Yarns bamboo blend. Very nice. I think this yarn is a bit heavier than that vintage wool I used for my first pair of Hedera, I'm lovin' it.

A scarf in Sock That Rock Firebird. I'm not loving it, I thought it would look like flames but I's just too purply. It's got to go.

A basic ribbed sock in Socks That Rock Silky, Walking on the Wild Tide. These are great, the wool is BEAUTIFUL however this is my cottage knitting so it doesn't get worked on much.

Ummm.. I think there's more but I can't think of it right now. I'm feeling like this is just too much. The scarf however is really the only frog candidate. I need to focus and get things done I guess.

No comments: